Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA)
The Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC) was established in 2002 as a commodity marketplace in the heart of Dubai. Since then more than 17,000 multinational companies, SMEs, and start-ups have made DMCC Free Zone their home, as DMCC can be considered the most prestigious Free Zone in the UAE to set up the business, live, and thrive.
Types of Licenses
- • General Trading License
- • Trading License – trading activities
- • Industrial License – manufacturing activities
- • Service License – services activities
- • E-commerce License – buying and selling of goods and services over electronic networks via any electronic means.
- • National Industrial License To carry out manufacturing activities where at least 51% of the ownership is of national(s) of a AGCC country.
- • Innovation License – development of new products and services
- • Offshore Registration – to register offshore company in UAE
- • Free zone Company (FZCo) that needs 2 to 5 investors/shareholders
- • Free zone Establishment (FZE) it needs only one investor
- • Overseas companies branch offices
JAFZA business facilities and benefits
- • Free zone business license
- • Seamless visa processing
- • Total spectrum of business premises, including: offices, warehouses, retail units, staff accommodation
- • Thousands of traders located under one roof
- • New modern environment perfect for the safe storage of goods within close proximity to your retail outlet