Jebel Ali Free Zone Authority (JAFZA)
We can help you to set up your company in Jafza (Jebel Ali free zone), which is located at the far western end of Dubai in the UAE, not far from Abu Dhabi. This is one of the first free zones in the UAE, with approximately 7500 companies in it and around 100 associates from the Fortune Global 500, the famous ranking of the top 500 biggest corporations in the world. Since this free zone has the right resources, it provides opportunities along with suppliers, logistics, and trade partners, reducing your costs and increasing your profits. This location is known for being one of the most competitive ones, and the many benefits it offers you will allow you to establish your business with a customized platform for global connectivity. This way, you can stay connected to business leaders and have a pleasant operating environment within the Dubai market.
Types of Licenses
- • General Trading License
- • Trading License – trading activities
- • Industrial License – manufacturing activities
- • Service License – services activities
- • E-commerce License – buying and selling of goods and services over electronic networks via any electronic means.
- • National Industrial License To carry out manufacturing activities where at least 51% of the ownership is of national(s) of a AGCC country.
- • Innovation License – development of new products and services
- • Offshore Registration – to register offshore company in UAE
- • Free zone Company (FZCo) that needs 2 to 5 investors/shareholders
- • Free zone Establishment (FZE) it needs only one investor
- • Overseas companies branch offices
JAFZA business facilities and benefits
- • Free zone business license
- • Seamless visa processing
- • Total spectrum of business premises, including: offices, warehouses, retail units, staff accommodation
- • Thousands of traders located under one roof
- • New modern environment perfect for the safe storage of goods within close proximity to your retail outlet