Dubai Techno Park
Dubai Techno Park is an information technology park established in 2002 in Dubai.
The purpose of Dubai Techno Park is to advance the technological development within the commercial zone. This tech-hub is a free trade zone and acts as a home for various MNCs dealing in the field of technology, innovation and tech-research.
- • A Limited Liability Company
- • A Sole Establishment
- • A Civil Company
- • Branch Office
• 100% foreign ownership of industrial units in case of branch of a foreign or a free zone company.
• 0% percent corporate tax rate.
• Capital and profits may be repatriated.
• No currency restrictions.
• No restrictions on hiring foreign employees.
• Long-term lease agreement up to 15 years.
• World-class infrastructure and single-window clearance.