Dubai Logistics City
Dubai Logistic City is home to Dubai Logistics City (DLC), world's first multi-modal integrated logistics platform. DLC incorporates more than 25 sq. km of free zone and serves every transport mode, logistics need and value-adding operation in the supply chain, including manufacturing and assembly, all within a single-bonded, free zone environment.
Being the world’s biggest platform for the logistics industry, DLC provides numerous benefits for companies that start a business in it. The top benefits of starting a business in DLC are:
- • It is a personalized sector built to cater to the huge requirement of logistics.
- • The free zone offers 100% foreign ownership, free transfer of capital, and exemption from income tax.
- • DLC is a built-apart corridor connecting DLC via Jebel Ali Port.
- • The landscape covers a sprawling area providing a home to over 7000 companies, including many of the 500 fortune club companies.
- • There is a pre-built warehouse facility, custom built units for freight forwarders, and a separate lane for heavy vehicle movement.
- • DLC is into a comprehensive tax arrangement for the UAE, African and North Asian countries.
- • It has a well-defined distribution channel catering to African, South-East European, Middle East, and SAARC (South Asian Association of Regional Cooperation) countries.