Dubai Design District (D3)
Dubai Design District (D3) was founded in 2013 to encourage growth and investment in markets like digital media, arts, design, and fashion. As of today, the Dubai Design District Free Zone is a pioneer in the Middle East providing a range of media and design workshops, trade shows, brand launches, fashion events, art shows, and media conferences among others. The Dubai Design District is certainly a one of its kind ecosystem that nourishes the up and coming brands in fashion, retail, luxury, and hospitality.
- • 0% Currency Restriction
- • No personal income tax
- • No restriction of hiring foreign talent
- • Get incepted in the world’s first design ecosystem
- • The innovative ecosystem shares a prime location with Business Bay, Dubai Mall, and Burj Khalifa
- • No corporate tax for the first 50 years.
- • 0% limit on capital repatriation
- • Commercial License
- • Service License
- • Manufacturing License
- • Freelancer Permit